The PHPBible Project Presents
||A light-weight, free, flexible internet-based Bible study program.
This project is a proud member of the Malex Media Network.
Read the Bible Online!
You may set a default theme for this site if you wish.
This feature requires cookies.
Common Problem 1:
- Q) It's not working! Blah blah this happens, something, something else!
- A) This is most likely caused by you forgetting to change everything broken in config.php. If that's not the case, check Bugs.
Common Problem 2:
- Q) It's giving me a 404 every time I press a button or click a link on it!
- A) Either problem 1 applies, or your web server doesn't have path info enabled. (When using Apache 2, you might try "AcceptPathInfo ON" in your PHP file section.)
Common Problem 3:
- Q) It tells me it can't find the book, even when I selected it from the list!
- A) Either problem 1 applies, or the program doesn't have access to (or can't find) the data files. Make sure all of the PHPScripture files have correct permissions with something like, "chmod 644 bible.php config.php bible/*;chmod 755 bible".
Seek to any passage in the Bible:
Search through the Bible:
This site and its non-software content, with the exception of the text of the World English Bible, are licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Rights to access and use software downloads are granted to the consumer under the GNU GPL.
If you are using IE, you aren't seeing this page as it was originally meant to be. Sorry, I'm not going to submit to Microsoft's bullying tactics. You really should try using Mozilla or something else that is standards-compliant.
This project thanks
for the services that they have freely provided.